I bought the new Ying Yang Twins today. What I have listened to is pretty good so you oughta check it out.
i know you all have heard about 50 cent and g-unit getting into it with former member the game but if you haven't heard the game's newest creation called 300 bars go download it because it is sick...he totally disses(sp) the entire group and it is really awesome
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I bought the new Ying Yang Twins today. What I have listened to is pretty good so you oughta check it out.
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Yeah I have had ying yang twins for about a month now LoL* It is a really good cd....not what they normally do but it is a good one.
Also R.Kelly's new cd that is coming out July 5th is really good... had it for a minute too and needless to say that the "trapped in the closet" chapters are REALLY shocking & good.....plus the whole cd is pretty good all in itself. I would advise everyone to get it!*
Has anyone heard any of birdman's new cd?
oddly enough and im not even a fan of southern hiphip, the new master p cd is actually hot...well, its as hot as it can be considering master p isnt exactly a lyrical messiah, but beat wise, i would say its the best album to come out this year easily. Drummer boy and Myke Diesel really made it bang. Has some good guest appereances from Young Buck and Slim Thug as well.
I personally cant wait until Capone(from capone and noreaga) drops his first solo album in a few weeks. Ive been waiting on it for about 7 years now.
hey mega you goin to the anger management tour? Im thinkin about goin up to Ohio and seeing it Friday the 8th.
"Why so serious?"
nah man, im not going......im not a g unit fan, even though i did see Em once on the up in smoke tour.
alot more than gunit gon be there, D12, Ludacris, Lil Jon, Eminem and a few others ...
"Why so serious?"
Bookmarks